Sunday, August 30, 2015

Horseback riding in Ensenada, Mexico

   I had the chance to go ride a horse and go around the desert of Mexico. It was a great experience and it made me feel like i was a cowboy exploring the great desert of Mexico. The best part of the experience was just looking at the view while riding on my horse. Seeing the beautiful mountain ranges and the endless dessert around me, it was a beautiful experience. It was very hard to take pictures while on a horse as the horse is shaky. And i was scared my camera would fall as it is hard to keep my balance on the horse and take pictures at the same time. Even with the trouble I had, I was still satisfied to take a few photos to remind myself of the great experience i had riding a horse in Mexico.



No comments:

Post a Comment